- Create a programme based on Restorative Justice Music model that will capacity build teacher’s and educational professionals’s ability to promote equality and social cohesion among their students.
- Remove barriers from between teachers and educational institutions.
- Connect teachers and educational institutions with parents and community-based professionals such as social workers through networking and dissemination events.
- Reduce disparities among students in terms of accessing and engaging with formal and informal education.
- Benefit disadvantaged students and those at risk of leaving school early.